The 3rd Annual Alomar Sports Golf Classic, presented by Budweiser took place at The Country Club on Friday, June 8.
Celebrities included: Roberto Alomar, Jason Grilli, Duane Ward, Carlos Baerga, Mike Timlin, Lloyd Moseby, Jesse Barfield, Cito Gaston, Tanyon Sturtze, Pat Tabler, Buck Martinez, Willie Upshaw, George Bell, JP Arencibia, Ricky Romero, Jack Morris, Candy Maldonado, Mario Diaz, Sandy Alomar Sr., Glenn Healy, and Brad May.
Proceeds from the event were donated by Foundation 12, (Roberto’s Canadian charitable organization that uses the game of baseball to help improve the lives of Canadian youth) to Canadian Tire’s Jumpstart charity, who’s vision is simple – “all kids have a chance to fulfill their dreams”.
Jumpstart will use the funds raised from the Alomar Sports Golf Classic to build a wheel chair accessible baseball field at Willow Park in Whitby, Ontario in the summer of 2019. This new field will benefit players participating in the Whitby Challenger Baseball League.
- Round of golf at The Country Club
- Each golfer received a game ticket to watch the Blue Jays take on the Baltimore Orioles on Friday, June 8 at Rogers Centre from a luxury suite.
- Each golfer received a framed photo of their group, with Roberto Alomar
- Each golfer received a Callaway "Alomar Sports" golf shirt
- Each golfer received a sleeve of Maxfli "Alomar Sports" golf balls
Signup for the Golf Tournament!
Join Roberto Alomar and friends at this year's Alomar Sports Golf Tournament in The Country Club