Join Roberto Alomar and friends at a slo-pitch tournament for a good cause
The Roberto Alomar Celebrity Slo-Pitch Tournament, presented by Budweiser is a non-competitive, coed, slo-pitch baseball tournament for individuals and groups looking for an exclusive experience.
This event is the perfect opportunity for companies to boost both employee moral and engagement, while raising funds for a great cause. This event allows you to appeal to a wider scope of employees/clients with a truly unique team building experience.
You do not need to be a superstar baseball player to participate, you only need to be a committed team member, looking to make a difference!
Former Blue Jays CEO, Paul Beeston and Toronto Police Chief, Mark Saunders to act as the honorary co-chairs of the tournament.
- A minimum of 3 slo-pitch baseball games at the the Powerade Centre on Saturday, May 13
- A team roster of 15 players per team
- 15 tickets to watch the Blue Jays take on the Seattle Mariners on Friday, May 12 at Rogers Centre, from a luxury suite
- Food and beverages at the Blue Jays game are included, and participating celebrities watch the game with you!
- A celebrity who will play with your group and act as Team Manager
- An "Alomar Sports" t-shirt and a New Era cap for each player
Register and fundraise as a team!
Interested participants can sign-up for this event and fundraise the required $12,000 as a team. It’s easy! To get started, send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you back an invite.
Once you accept the invitation, you will be taken through a very simple step-by-step process in creating your team’s fundraising page. You will then be able to invite other participants to join your team. Roberto will host a dinner for the team that fundraises the most amount of money!
Teams of 15 players must reach the minimum fundraising goal of $12,000 by May 7, 2017 in order to be eligible to participate.
In support of …
The tournament will help raise funds for: (1) Foundation 12, which is Roberto’s Canadian charitable organization that supports youth baseball players in Canada, and (2) Victim Services Toronto, which provides immediate on-scene crisis intervention, trauma counselling and practical assistance to victims of crime and tragic circumstances.
Signup for the Slo-Pitch Tournament!
Join Roberto Alomar and friends at this year's Alomar Sports Slo-Pitch Tournament in Brampton, Ontario