Alomar Sports Fantasy Camp
Experience the ultimate baseball experience! Join Roberto Alomar and other Blue Jays™ legends for the Alomar Sports Baseball Fantasy Camp.
Join us in Tampa, Florida where you will suit up in an official Blue Jays uniform and spend the week with some Blue Jays legends!
This fun filled week in Florida will create both memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Live out your childhood dream and experience life in the “Big Leagues”.
Confirmed Alumni include: Roberto Alomar, JP Arencibia, George Bell, Pat Borders, Danny Cox, Cito Gaston, Alfredo Griffin, Candy Maldonado, Buck Martinez, Ricky Romero, Tanyon Sturtze, Pat Tabler, and Devon White. More alumni to be confirmed soon!
Bring a guest! Guest Packages are available for $2,500. Package includes all non-baseball related activities, such as food, flight, hotel, etc.
- Roundtrip airfare from Toronto, Ontario to Tampa, Florida
- 5 nights at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Clearwater Beach
- All breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals *
- Daily transportation between hotel and baseball stadium
- Full Fantasy Camp uniform
* with the exception of Tuesday night dinner
Registration for the camp is limited, participants must be over the age of 25 to participate. All participants and guests must sign a waiver prior to participation.
Your full Fantasy Camp uniform includes:
- Home and away Blue Jays Majestic jerseys
- Majestic baseball pants, socks, belt, and shorts
- Alomar Sports t-shirt
- Alomar Sports hoodie
- Alomar Sports golf shirt
- New Era Long sleeve shirt
- Nike short sleeve dri-fit t-shirt
- New Era Blue Jays cap
All deposits held in trust until completion of camp. Event travel for Alomar Sports provided by WestJet (TICO #50018683)
- Deduct $700 if you do not require a hotel room for the camp
- Deduct $300 if you do not require transportation from Toronto to Tampa (and return)
- Add $750 if you would like to travel to Tampa a day early to participate in the golf package
- Add $800 if you would like your own hotel room
- Add $2,500 if you are bringing a guest with you (who will be staying in the same room as you)
NOTE: All prices are in CAD dollars and are NOT subject to HST
- I have not played competitive baseball since high school. Will I be out of place at this camp? What is the skill level of the players?
The skill set varies considerable at our camp. We have many players that do not play in recreational leagues and some players that do. At the beginning of our camp, we have a “skills assessment day”, where our Alumni Coaches identity and grade the participants based on ability. After this, we draft players onto 6-8 different teams with the intention of having the teams as equally balanced as possible. We have found that evenly balanced teams make for a more enjoyable experience!
- I am in my mid 60’s, would I be considered to old for the camp?
No, not all! We actually have a few campers that are in their 70’s who enjoy the camp tremendously. Our campers are of all different ages and ability. We take skill set into consideration when making the teams.
- What equipment do I need to bring with me and what do you supply?
Alomar Sports supplies all of the baseball equipment such as baseballs, bats, bases, etc. We also provide you with a full uniform to wear during camp. Campers are responsible for their baseball glove, cleats, athletic supporter, batting gloves, and sunglasses.
- Do I need to rent a car when I get to Tampa?
You can rent a car, but it is certainly not necessary. All transportation for the camp is provided by Alomar Sports Inc.
- Can I extend my stay at the hotel?
Yes, of course. Please let us know if you would like to extend your stay at our hotel. We have a preferred rate for rooms, so let us help you out.
- I want to bring my wife with the guest package. The problem is, she finds baseball boring. Will there be stuff for her to do?
Absolutely! The hotel is located on stunning Clearwater Beach, and there are many things for guests to do. There are many shops, restaurants, boating trips available for guests. Alternatively, lying on the beach is a great way to spend the day!
Signup for Fantasy Camp!
Join Roberto Alomar and friends at this year's Alomar Sports Fantasy Camp in Florida!